Chiropractor Josh Bonine D.C.
Dr. Josh Bonine, DC has a passion for helping this community. He has served the greater San Antonio Metroplex for over five and a half years, and in that time has become one of the most well-respected health professionals in all of South Texas. His radio show on KTSA, Real Talk with Dr. Josh, has grabbed the attention of tens of thousands of San Antonians. He has taken care of elite level and Olympic level athletes, two to three day old babies, men and women alike well into their golden years, as as well as entire families; and this is just his REGULAR patient base. As a part of many different health-care movements, Dr. Josh has had the pleasure of serving celebrities, professional singers and songwriters, and also many top-level business people. The visit times at GENERATION: Chiropractic are reasonable and effective. For that reason, Dr. Josh will always do his due diligence to evalute your condition and see if he can help BEFORE recommending treatment of any sort. He will treat you as a WHOLE person, not as a number and definitely not just the symptoms. Given the opportunity to help you with your health-care needs, Dr. Bonine commits to helping you experience life as you want it to be! LIFE YOUR LIFE AGAIN! Call us now at 210-699-0500.
Don't you deserve the opportunity to enjoy life now and in the future! Invest in your spine today, it's the only one you'll ever have!
- Doctorate of Chiropractic - December 2008 - Parker College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness - December 2008 - Parker College of Chiropractic
- Undergraduate Studies at Schreiner University, University of Houston, and Texas Chiropractic College
- Post-Graduate Education and Additional Certifications:
- Postgraduate Certifications in the areas of Nutrition, Spinal Correction, and Sports Performance Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist Autism Whisperer
- Fully Bilingual - English and Spanish
- 200+ Community Health Workshops
- 1000+ Community Health Screenings
- 2nd Largest Natural Healthcare Center in the SA metroplex
- Travels 10-12 times per year nation-wide for post-graduate education and continuing education
|Monday||7:30am - 9:45am|
3:30pm - 5:45pm
|Tuesday||3:30pm - 5:45pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 9:45am|
|Thursday||3:30pm - 5:45pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 9:45am|
5999 De Zavala Road #145
San Antonio, TX 78249